- How not to tell everybody you have a brain tumor
- Why it’s a lot of work to die in this country
- Why I had difficulties in naming my tumor
- How I negotiated bathroom visits with “Nurse Don’t-Bother-Me”
- Why I could prove that I was the “dumbest guy in the room”
- Why someone compared the back of my head to a diseased goat
- How I flunked a job interview with myself
Monday, March 18, 2013
Monday, March 4, 2013
This book changes the way you look at political situations and finance. The story about hyperinflation is very relevant to the times. With prices rising everyday, the 'have nots' will continue to stagnate.I also enjoyed reading the bit where the capitalistic US are shown to be socialistic in their socio-economic plans. The concept of insurance and it being a bad deal was put across very effactively.
This book addresses issues that are burning topics in today's world but does not make it heavy for the reader. It has an flowing style that captures the readers from start to finish. Theft is legal is highly recommended.